[TowerTalk] "BigSticks"

Courtney Judd K4WI k4wi at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 19 21:19:51 EDT 2005

Well I have given up on my idea of building a super KT36XA so I would like
to get some thoughts on this project. I have decided to just clean up and
re-build the old 20 and 15 mtr 6 el "Big sticks" and put them back up. Has
there been any info on optimizing these old antennas from the original
factory settings? The manual says 20 ft spacing between the two but that is
not possible so would 10 ft be ok? These would be on top of Rohn 45 at 100
ft with T2X turning them. Any problems? Thanks for all inputs! 73's Cort
K4WI