[TowerTalk] Fw: F12 EF-240/230

N4BAA - Jose Castillo n4baa at cox.net
Mon Oct 24 14:35:00 EDT 2005

Roger...

Just went through this exact scenario this weekend...
Had the exact thing actually...

Make sure you are NOT adjusting the reflector dimensions at
all...ONLY the driven elements...

I installed a homebrew 40M relay in mine and we ended up
shortening my 40 meter jumpers about 15-17 inches from the manual
settings...

30M ended up being about 5 inches shorter and it was perfect then.

We used an ant analyzer and it went fairly smooth...

I can call you if you would like..

73 and GL

Jose - N4BAA