[TowerTalk] RHOMBIC RESISTORS

Tod - ID tod at k0to.us
Tue Feb 28 17:25:04 EST 2006

If someone is looking for rhombic resistors, I have one that has been in my
parts collection for more than 30 years. It is NIB. Koolohm  120NIT  120W
390 ohms. It is 9 inches long and 1 inch in diameter. Surplus Sales of
Nebraska has a display for Non-Inductive resistors that shows a picture of
this item. It is Type B. Their pricing is somewhat aggressive, however.

If someone wishes to acquire my resistor, for some reasonable price
{definitely less than Surplus Sales pricing} so they can store it in their
parts collection or even put it into service please contact me. I have
finally accepted that building a rhombic antenna is not going to be a part
of my amateur experience.

I suggest interested parties contact me off the reflector.

tod at k0to.us

Tod, KØTO