[TowerTalk] AlfaSpid web site and the art of motorcycle maintenance.

W0UN -- John Brosnahan shr at swtexas.net
Wed Mar 8 01:09:44 EST 2006

AND ANOTHER THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I write reasonably well edited sentences with line breaks where
I think it helps with the comprehension as well as with the
visual impact of my notes.  And yet the reflector adds
random line breaks with no rhyme or reason -- making
my text look badly chopped up.

I think we should start a NEW thread about disrespectful
computers which are not nearly as smart as they think they
are!     ;-)

We will just have to see if the reflector computer punishes
me for this note with yet more unneeded line breaks.

--John  W0UN