[TowerTalk] Fw: Fw: elevated radials vertical

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Sun Jun 10 13:51:32 EDT 2007

You can raise the impedance of your vertical to 50 ohms by installing a hair
pin coil at the base which may make you and your transmitter happier.  It
won't effect the antenna performance.  I agree with Jim that the antenna on
the metal roof probably worked fine.  Too bad you didn't compare it to your
reference dipole.

John KK9A