[TowerTalk] Topband: Insulators for enclosure?

Larry lknain at nc.rr.com
Thu Jan 1 06:59:44 EST 2009

The white conical insulators are usually called standoff insulators. They 
are usually used with balanced feed lines,

73, Larry  W6NWS
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "AD5VJ Bob" <rtnmi at sbcglobal.net>
To: <topband at contesting.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2009 1:52 AM
Subject: Topband: Insulators for enclosure?

>I was searching some links sent to me concerning the matching transformers 
>and BALUNs UNUNs , ect that some had sent and appreciated
> them and am learning allot from them as I go along.
> Can anyone tell me what these small white insulators are called that are 
> on the boxes of the transmit BALUNs on this page. I am
> talking about the two white ones that the wire connects to with the screws 
> and nuts on the ends.
> They are about five pictures down from the top of the page.
> http://www.arraysolutions.com/Products/baluns.htm
>   73 fer nw es gud DX,
> Bob AD5VJ
> http://www.ad5vj.com/
> Old Calls WB5ZQU, WY5L/KH3, KE5CTY, N5IET
> _______________________________________________
> Topband mailing list
> Topband at contesting.com
> http://lists.contesting.com/mailman/listinfo/topband

More information about the TowerTalk mailing list