[TowerTalk] Rotor control

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Wed Jan 14 17:20:47 EST 2009

You should convince your friend to join towertalk.  You didn't say what kind
of rotator that your friend is using.  If it uses a pulse for direction
indication he may have a problem using a 750 foot cable.  Otherwise the
rotator should work fine if you use large enough wires to minimize voltage
drop.

John KK9A