[TowerTalk] Hot Dip Galvanizing

N4NW n4nw at n4nw.org
Mon Jul 27 10:21:26 PDT 2009

Just my to cents on the safety with the proposed technique . . .

When reassembling the thing and it does not meet the original specs
and fails due to some aspect not met in the ad-hoc re-assembly be
prepared to have hassles.

Will it be worth the losses that you are risking just to save some
money? How much is that worth?

73's
Tom - N4NW