[TowerTalk] A3S Tuning Question

D.Calder towertalk at n4zkf.com
Thu Mar 19 05:03:16 PDT 2009

Time for the Grid dip. I had to go thru the same thing with mine. I bought
it used and got it all in a box with
no labels. Your readings are about exactly to what I had with a trap out of
place. Uncanny.

Mine is now 1.2 most everywhere I use it. It's amazingly broad banded and
low SWR.

Dave Calder
n4zkf at n4zkf.com
www.n4zkf.com