[TowerTalk] Rohn 45-tilt over

jpk5lad at cox.net jpk5lad at cox.net
Mon Apr 5 15:33:31 PDT 2010

Hi Kathy --
I have up a 69' Rohn 45 foldover that I've had in 3 locations over
a period of about 35 years.  It's a good tower if you don't overload
it.  I've got the engineering drawings and information on my
website.  Go to:
www.hayseed.net/~jpk5lad/
and choose "downloadable files" from the menu

The file you want is hidden in the folder you'll see titled "ROHN
info'   The file you want is:

<Rohn 45-25 Foldover.zip>

and it is for both the Rohn 25 and the 45 because that's the way
Rohn did it.  The towers are similar and install much the same
way except, obviously, the 45 is heavier and stronger.

I hope this helps.  If I can be the source of further information, just
ask.

Good luck and 73,
Jim - K5LAD