[TowerTalk] Tower Lighting

D Calder towertalk at n4zkf.com
Wed Apr 21 13:30:07 PDT 2010

Not legal. You can't leave them on all the time. I'm assuming these are red
only incandescent at night
and this tower is painted red/white for daytime?

I have a shed full of red light controllers (Flash tech's) I would donate to
the cause to get one out of here.
Contact me offline at my email address. They can even be monitored remotely
as they have an eagle board in them
with Modem.

73 Dave n4zkf