[TowerTalk] OR2800 rotor cable

bill steffey ny9h at comcast.net
Thu Apr 22 08:15:07 PDT 2010

The pulses from the motor drive (one pair) couple into the other pair,,(The mag sense signal) and confuse the hell out of the controller.
The suppied connector at the rotor got moisture and e
Did the same thing,,,coupling at the drive pulses reight into the sense line. I figured that out thew hard way aftere recalibrating many times,,,
Bill