[TowerTalk] 2 telrex 6m624's versus M2 6m9khw

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Sat Aug 14 14:59:40 PDT 2010

I concur regarding the Telrex design.  They are old designs with equally
spaced elements and unfortunately since the elements go though the boom,
they are difficult to optimize.  I sold all of mine years ago.   I am not
familiar with 6m propagation and what advantages stacking may have, but as
far as peak gain goes, you are probably better off with the single 9el M2
beam.

John KK9A