[TowerTalk] Ideas for SMALL diameter support "rope"...

Hector Garcia XE2K j_hector_garcia at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 19 15:58:34 PST 2010

Kevlar dacron
Radio Works offer this , like the one used by cushcraft and M2 in his verticals
and some 6m yagi for LONG time on the sun

.075" 										diameter, 500 pound test, Dacron outer jacket for UV protection-
200' spool 										only

If you think in a short time
other option can be looking for some kite  line  like dacron in several brands
and models like black death

 J.Hector Garcia  XE2K / AD6D
Mexicali B.C  DM22fp
P.O.Box 73