[TowerTalk] Arrow customer service

Jorge Diez - CX6VM cx6vm.jorge at adinet.com.uy
Tue Sep 14 10:59:56 PDT 2010

Hello,

I wanted to share my experience with www.arrow.com. I not have any relation
with this company, and this was my second purchase there in some years.

I bought four big toroids some days ago. Finally I received them at my QTH
in Uruguay, and one of the was broken..!

I asked them if there´s any shipment insurance and they asked me to send
photos of the box I received. Fortunatelly I took some photos of the box and
the torids, so I sent them by email.

They determined that “Since the inner box appears to be in perfect condition
the damage may have resulted from handling in my warehouse”

And they debit my credit card. All of this in a few hours.

Really they own a new customer. If you are sure you are receiving a great
service, you don´t care about $0,50 or $1 in a toroid price.!

73,

Jorge

CX6VM/CW5W