[TowerTalk] Which crimper die for which connector

Les Kalmus w2lk at bk-lk.com
Tue Jun 7 05:47:39 PDT 2011


Look at Standard Die Sets on this page: 
Might help.

Les W2LK

On 6/7/2011 7:45 AM, Pete Smith wrote:
> I bought a crimping tool at Dayton with two dies, but the openings in
> the dies are identified only by dimensions, not by the connector they
> are to be used on.  I've tried Googling without success, but suspect
> there must be a table somewhere that I can use for reference - any ideas?

More information about the TowerTalk mailing list