[TowerTalk] Mast vs. R45G part deux

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Fri Apr 19 21:38:29 EDT 2013

Don, K4ZA rigged a very elegant device using a basketball hoop to manage
a tall mast while raising it with a gin pole and dropping it down
through a thrust bearing. Don't have any pix here but maybe Don can oblige.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.