[TowerTalk] Rohn 45AG4 guy tabs?

Mark Robinson markrob at mindspring.com
Sat Aug 17 12:07:56 EDT 2013

Yes, I installed my guys about 5 feet down from the top of my Rohn 45 tower
and the rotator is about 8 feet down from the top of the tower. It seems to
work out pretty well.

I took the advice of others, when I decided where to position the top guys.
It cost the price of an additional guy bracket but I don't regret the
decision.

Mark N1UK