[TowerTalk] Wire lubricant for cable pull thru conduit

Steve Jones n6sj at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 26 14:18:17 EST 2013

Dick-

On my 3" conduits, I used a spinning reel at one end, with the 6# test
fishing line tied onto a Safeway plastic shopping bag.  Duct taped the hose
from the shop vac to the other end of the conduit and turned it on.  The bag
arrived with the fishing line in about 3 seconds.  Then I tied some larger
rope onto the end of the fishing line and reeled it back to the other end.

73,
Steve
N6SJ