[TowerTalk] Grounding HDX-555

Bryan Swadener bswadener at yahoo.com
Sun May 5 19:27:42 EDT 2013

I was advised by an electrician that 4 AWG was
required in my area (Snohomish County, WA) to
bond ground systems together.

The building inspector didn't say anything about it.
I think he was amazed that a ham would try to
install a tower by the book.

When I pulled the permit, they couldn't recall
the last time a ham asked for one (there are
some 2K hams in my county).

vy 73,
Bryan WA7PRC