[TowerTalk] Switching Multiple Rotors

jpk5lad at cox.net jpk5lad at cox.net
Tue Sep 3 11:28:35 EDT 2013

Although not original, here's an article I did using some ideas
from several others, but it's a duplicatable project using the ideas
Don mentioned below.  Although this is for switching antennas
remotely, it could also be adapted for switching rotators remotely
too.

<http://www.hayseed.net/~jpk5lad/K5LAD%20Memories/Vols%20
31-35/Memories--Vol33.htm>

73,