[TowerTalk] Hosting a commercial service

Jim W7RY w7ry at centurytel.net
Tue Jan 21 23:17:34 EST 2014

Cellular companies typically pay between 800 to 1000 per month for the
land space or building top mount. But remember they are a nationwide
company with multi BILLIONS of dollars of revenue. You cant expert that
from a small business like a wireless internet company...

Is this a struggling small business? (Probably) If so, then It would NOT
be fair to charge them 800 to 1000 month!

Their offer is fair. Perhaps you can ask 1.00 or even 50 cents per month
per subscriber that uses your site plus your free internet service.

73
Jim W7RY