[TowerTalk] [RFI] Back of desk grounding buss

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Thu Mar 20 18:18:23 EDT 2014

If you clean the contact area and then use the appropriate contact
coating, you shouldn't have an oxidation problem with aluminum.

I too prefer through bolting more than tapping holes in thin soft
materials, copper or aluminum.  If you really tighten a fastener in soft
aluminum or copper,  then 3 threads are not enough.  Through bolting
with stainless steel will let you tighten thoroughly.

Patrick NJ6G