[TowerTalk] Guying a vertical...???

Raymond Benny rayn6vr at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 17:52:31 EDT 2015

Doug,

I use 3/16" Dacron covered rope to support my 70ft vertical. It is made of
3" and 4" irrigation pipe. 1/8" Dacron may work for your antenna. Mine has
held up for more that 15 years. Dacron is UV resistant.

There are many radio outfits that can provide it, although you can buy
full spools from Synthetic Textiles. Its a lot cheaper that way. Their
site: http://www.synthetictextilesinc.com/supportham.html - shows sizes,
strengths and price.

Ray,
N6VR