[TowerTalk] Fwd: Fast, cheap, and or good... Pick two.

Don w7wll at arrl.net
Sat Jan 3 18:47:01 EST 2015

My Mazda RX-8 has a rotor, my tower has a rotator. My plumber has a rotor
rooter!!

Do I turn (or rotate?) an antenna (or an aerial)? I suspect aerial came
first. How did it transform into what we commonly now call an antenna?

The American language is so interesting when it comes to words and language
(good native Leeds, England born friend says it isn't English!!!). No wonder
for those where American is a second language they get looked at funnily
from time to time.

Don W7WLL