[TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 155, Issue 40

HankP pfizenmayer at q.com
Fri Nov 20 15:26:05 EST 2015

I apologize for thsi trash -- I have no idea how it got sent to towertalk - it was a reply to a local guy who sent me a message with different email addx. He is not a ham and would haveno idea what Towertalk is. . My excuse is after using Outlook Express and W Live Mail for probably 20 years - Centurylink has forced me to go to their web based email - and I am still trying to learn the damn thing- and move files . I wish I could get away from Century link but they own the lines in my area . Again Sorry - Hopefully at least all the digest is not attached nto this . 73 Hank K7HP