[TowerTalk] Safety line on tower

Steve Maki lists at oakcom.org
Fri Jun 17 15:51:27 EDT 2016

It shouldn't be a problem to install one on a rotating tower - the
safety climb would rotate with the tower.

If I wanted one on a tower with ring rotators, I'd probably run it
THROUGH the rings (in the middle of a tower face of course). Yes one
would have to do a little extra hooking and unhooking at each ring, but
it would still be a lot easier than doing that all the way up and down.

-Steve K8LX