[TowerTalk] AN Wireless

ve4xt at mymts.net ve4xt at mymts.net
Sat May 7 20:47:29 EDT 2016

Hi all,

It seems to me the question isn't if AN makes good towers or whether they spec bulletproof bases. Clearly, they do. Dave is certainly to be congratulated for a first-rate installation.

The question is whether an experienced, respected tower professional opining the base may be overkill, or whether Trylon is good enough for the average ham, rises to the level of defamation.

Does anyone think it does?

Difference of opinion does not equal defamation.

73, kelly, ve4xt

Sent from my iPad