[TowerTalk] Latteral load capability of T2X in mast mounted configuration

GEO Badger w3ab at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 22 00:15:49 EDT 2017

Jeff,
I would go for it. I have a KT-34XA with a 3 el 6M 10" above it on a G-1000SDX mounted like you are going to do. No problems for the past 20 years. The biggest winds it has seen was 63MPH at 65', mostly sits cranked down.
IMHO, I would mount the test antenna right at the rotator. ---
Ciao baby, catch you on the flip side.
GEO

http://www.w3ab.org

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.