[TowerTalk] Screws for T2X tewrminal board

Dave Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Thu Jun 29 17:23:02 EDT 2017

I have two manuals one as CDE and the last as Hy-Gain (not MFJ). 7 of the 8 screws are OK but (stainless Phillips head) but one is a non stainless flat head.  I went to Ace hardware and the owner knew what type of screw it is (8-32 left twist thread) but he says they are rare. I hate to use a rusty screw but It looks Ok after spraying with Pre-Lub 6. Does anyone know where I can get at least 8 or more flat head stainless screws. The ones Ace stocks are too long and he was not sure he could order them.

These are the screws in the terminal strip part 51465-10) that you attach the rotor cable or quick connect.

Thanks in advance.

73 Dave K4JRB