[TowerTalk] Fastener replacement, Lift Fixture, Thrust bearing Questions

Marvin Shelton wa2bfw at att.net
Thu Mar 2 13:43:31 EST 2017

After seeing the new cost of the raising fixture, I am glad I got mine before the price increase.  Prior to having it though, I build a wooden erection fixture from some old telrex plans. I bought an electric winch from harbor freight and  anchored it to a tree and things went fine.  If you want I will try and dig up those plans.

Best 73's
de Marv WA2BFW/7
(from my iPad)