[TowerTalk] Rohn 25g unguyed height

Clay Autery KY5G at montac.com
Tue Oct 24 07:42:08 EDT 2017

Apologize for yet another post...  After reading that document again, it
would appear that Rohn bracketed towers REQUIRE TWO brackets.  Their
specs make no provision for only ONE Rohn bracket.

I suspect they've been asked the "What about ONE bracket?" question
before.  Phone call is free...

73,
Clay Autery
KY5G