[TowerTalk] Tuning raised radial verticals

N4zed n4zed at comcast.net
Sat Sep 9 03:43:58 EDT 2017

This has been a good discussion, I am currently building a 40 meter vertical with raised radials. The radials are in the "working" position now @ 4' and will be raised to 8' at the perimeter and the feed point will be 12' giving a downward slope. Jim, I have also studied Rudy's page for a couple of months...there is more information in there than the casual reader would notice.

My only drawback is that the vertical is being constructed in the woods.....

Work has been postponed until Erma has passed....what a waste...nice weather today in Georgia....

Ken
N4zed