[TowerTalk] LM470 Section 7 rotating ring?

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Tue May 8 06:20:09 EDT 2018

A TIC 1032 should fit.  I guess you'd have to run the cables against the
tower at the rotator point and coax arms the rest of the way but I have no
actual experience.

John KK9A

Tim  N6WIN wrote:

Hi all, wondering if anyone is using any commercially made ring rotator
for an LM470 section 7 (second from bottom) mount? I've currently got a JK
Mid-Tri mounted to the top of that section with a custom fabricated plate
fixing it towards EU. I'd like to be able to rotate it if possible.

If someone has experience with this how does one manage their coax while
raising and lowering the tower?

Thanks,

Tim / N6WIN.