[TowerTalk] Free Tower

Fred Keen fredkeen at ymail.com
Tue May 8 10:12:40 EDT 2018

This should be of interest to someone here. Kaufman, TX is about 45min SE of Dallas.

As received:

"I'm trying to give away the 180' free standing tower at TVEC headquarters in Kaufman. It must be taken down soon. It will cost about $4500 to take it down and transport, and about the same money to erect it with new piers and grounding system. It would be an awesome tower for somebody that has the location and cash to pull it off.

Please pass on the information, and they are free to contact me.

Jon Palmer

jon_palmer at yahoo.com
972-786-6264