[TowerTalk] HDX-589 rotor and coax arms and why I re-subscribed after many year hiatus

Bryan Swadener bswadener at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 12:26:48 EST 2019

 I use the OE coax arms on my UST TX-472, with a homebrew adapter made from an ABS elbow + stub to provide a larger radius bend in the cables:
http://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4200/34062657943_4c45560ac7_b.jpg
http://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4197/34062657963_ff466d8982_b.jpg

It's not sexy like Chris' but, it works.
vy 73,Bryan WA7PRC