[TowerTalk] Stacking 4-squares ?

Mike Smith VE9AA ve9aa at nbnet.nb.ca
Mon Nov 25 14:25:36 EST 2019

I think I read somewhere that someone has done this.  Was it K3LR? W3LPL?
Some Finnish or Swedish M/M hams?

I can't seem to find it.

Where can I get some more info on this practice?

I am tossing around the idea of doing it on 20m..maybe with an eye to do it
on 15 and/or 10m later.

With my 20m 4-Square I always seem to be 10dB down on 20m compared to locals
with a 56' tower and 3 or 4 element 20m Yagis and I have really no intention
on installing any towers here soon..probably ever.

Looking for spacing information.what to use to "stack" them (stackmatch? - -
phasing line?)

What I might expect for gain -2.2dB?  3dB?

Thanks Mike VE9AA

Mike, Coreen & Corey

Keswick Ridge, NB