[TowerTalk] Rohn tower bolts and nuts: how to use the nuts?

Mac libbysales at austin.rr.com
Sun Sep 29 11:40:45 EDT 2019

Experience [my own] has been the nut will seldom /'start' /with the
dings first or to the inside, but rather the starting with the non dings
allowing the threads to first pass thru the nut body then begin to grab
onto the threads as the threads pass thru the nut body.  Short answer ?
dings to the outside..

best:  mac/mc  w5mc