[TowerTalk] Difference between Super 33+ and Scotch 700 ?

Mike Ryan mryan001 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Apr 6 20:20:40 EDT 2020

I sued the 700 for lots of projects, mostly on the tower. Admittedly the 33+ may be the choice, but if you are going to cover it with coax seal anyway, the 700 works just fine.  There are lots of types and brands of electrical tape out there...I wouldn't.  I like what I know has worked.  The 700 works fine for what I use it for.  But, there have been times when I have used the 33+ and been impressed...I have not seen it flag or come loose which is a big plus.
- Mike