[TowerTalk] Hy-Tower base

Bill Ogden ogden at us.ibm.com
Tue Jul 14 09:05:47 EDT 2020

I was thinking of either an adapter plate for the bolts existing in my old
TX-455 base or drilling holes in my existing base.  With industrial
equipment, I suspect ther holes would be an easy job.  With my small tools
drilling three 1 1/2 deep holes might be a job.  I assume they would need
to be, for example, at least 18" deep.

Am still thinking about it.  Thank you for the help!

Bill Ogden