[TowerTalk] (no subject)

Ron Young W8RJL youngron at verizon.net
Wed Sep 16 16:34:01 EDT 2020

I used Rust-Oleum Topside paint #207007 from Amazon for $17.99 a quart on my Diamond 2M/70CM Antenna. I actually bought it to protect the fiberglass tubes on my 3 element SteppIR Yagi antenna but had extra so painted the Diamond too. It comes in different colors but the deep forest was the original color on the Yagi but also looks great on the Diamond. 73, Ron W8RJL

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail