[TowerTalk] Nut & Bolt Sealant

Gedas w8bya at mchsi.com
Tue Sep 7 23:27:30 EDT 2021

The 290 mix sounds very interesting. Will have to check it out.
regarding nail polish don't laugh but I use it a lot for lightly sealing
small screws etc. A long time ago I use to mix acetone and polystyrene
and mix it up until I made my own version of Q-dope....works good but
not robust enough for raw outdoor exposure. But it and nail polish work
fine for locking small plunger screws used in uW cavity filters.

Gedas, W8BYA EN70JT

Gallery at http://w8bya.com (under repair)
Light travels faster than sound....