[TowerTalk] Source for Beverage Antenna Terminating Resistors

steven.gehring at gmail.com steven.gehring at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 15:52:47 EDT 2023

Dick,

You could roll your own with these if you can find a reseller willing to meet your ohmage and quantity requirements: Ohmite 800 & 1000 Series, Tubular High Energy Bulk Ceramic

The Ohmite Ceramic Resistor Division Tubular Non-Inductive Bulk Ceramic Resistors provide excellent performance for high peak power or high-energy pulses.

Type SP applications include:
• Motor drive circuits
• Snubber circuits
• High-frequency circuits