TOEC WW GRID CONTEST again

Jan-Eric.Rehn@ccmail.svt.se Jan-Eric.Rehn@ccmail.svt.se
Fri, 23 Aug 96 13:42:27 MET

     Hello!

     I discovered when I ran a test log for TOEC with my domestic file in
     POST it didn't count the mults in the log, only in the summary sheet.
     I understand Tree is using small letters for the mults so I made a new
     domestic file that's working also in POST. Sorry for the trouble.

     Tree has just released version 5.76 which is working OK for the TOEC
     WW GRID CONTEST this weekend. Tree - you're superb!!!

     If you can - use that version. If you have an older version maybe my
     domestic file can be a temporary solution.

     - - - But if I'm using my domestic file TOEC.DOM (version 1.2) it's
     impossible to type the wrong two first letters. If I i.e. type JS11 I
     can't log the QSO because it's wrong letter combination. I have to get
     it right or else I type XX that stands for unknown locator. That QSO
     will be marked UNKNOW during it's appearance in the 5 editable lines
     in LOG.TMP and when the QSO is saved into LOG.DAT the word UNKNOW
     dissappeares. That QSO will not give a mult but it still gives
     QSO-points. How the TOEC Contest Committee will deal with that is
     another question ;-)

     My example files LOGCFG.DAT and TOEC.DOM are available for download
     at:

     http://www.itz.se/jonit/toec/hints.htm

     73 es GL
     Jan/SM3CER