Raves

w1hij@contesting.com w1hij@contesting.com
Tue, 05 Nov 1996 13:21:11

Tree and all,

Watching all the comments and questions go by on sophisticated uses of TR,
thought I'd express my appreciation for just the basic operation.

Used the program for the first time ever in my first serious contest ever
(and my call was issued in 1954!) It made it all fun , and eliminated tired
fingers on the bug.

Thanks for all the help from you, from the list, and from the crowd--- It was
quite an experience to hear 40 CW just go dead at 0300 like someone switched
off the ionosphere.

Thanks to everyone else out there for a great contest---

Oh yeah, I missed WY too (and I thought I was the only one)

73 and T-U, de Bill, W1HIJ
smscompany@gnn.com