[TRLog] FONT Program (for Bandmap screen)

thehalls@ix.netcom.com thehalls@ix.netcom.com
Wed, 12 Nov 1997 19:17:17 -0600 (CST)

Hello Fellow RATr-log users:

I tried to poke around on the TR archives but wasn't too successful. Partially because the archives are by year/month...argh, how about subject or thread or something more abuser friendly?

So after I found the info out, I thought I would let everyone know the scoop...

I talked to Brian Beezley, K6STI (K6STI@N2.NET), today. I thought there might be a test version that was downloadable (like TR v4.05), but there is not. He still sends out the font program via internet e-mail after receiving payment (> $10) through the snail mail (3532 Linda Vista Dr, San Marcos, CA 92069).

Maybe with this program, I won't have to buy thick glasses for another year or so, hi...

73, Eric WD9GGY
See you in ARRL Sweepstakes and CQ WW CW !!!