[TRLog] PTT behavior...

Tom Hammond n0ss@socket.net
Wed, 07 Apr 1999 08:57:43 -0500

Are you using a home-built keying interface?  If so, make
ABSOLUTELY SURE that your PTT keying transistor is installed
correctly.  In one of the adapters I made a while back, I
happened to get the transistor turned 180 degrees out of whack,
and it functioned (kinda).  I found that in some installations
it would work OK even when in backwards, but that in others it
would key the rig all the time.. more or less.  Flakey.  But
real easy to fix if that is the problem.

73 - Tom Hammond   N0SS