[TRLog] Wrong call

LRod@pobox.com LRod@pobox.com
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 18:04:59 +0000

> Half of this can be cured by turning CALLSIGN UPDATE ENABLE = TRUE.
> This will fix your log entry.  However, TR will still send the
> callsign that is in the call window instead of the "correct" call
> in the exchange window.
>
> To send the correct call, you will need to edit it in the callsign
> window as TR hasn't totally sorted out the exchange window contents
> before sending the exchange.

Far be it for me to argue with the software developer, but are you sure about
this? I seem to recall one of the charms about TR was the ability to send the
corrected call with the exchange when the corrected call is typed into the
exchange field.

Granted, my equipment is in storage and I haven't operated in over a year, so
maybe that isn't even what we're talking about.

I'm SOOO lonely.

73, Rod K4QG     |  It's pronounced
                          |  "jig-a-byte"
                          |  Look it up.