[TRLog] Path Statement

Jay Pryor jpryor@arches.uga.edu
Mon, 07 Aug 2000 12:51:22 +0100

The last time I upgraded to a new computer at work I had to add a path
statement to the AUTOEXEC.BAT file so that I could put various contests in
TRLog subdirectories.  Now I have another computer that is running on
NT.  I have found three AUTOEXEC.BAT files.
C:\I386\AUTOEXEC.NT seems to be an empty file, and neither of the other two
files contain what looks like a path statement.  (They are found at
C:\WINNT\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT; and C:\WINNT\repair\AUTOEXEC.NT.)

Bottom line:  What do I need to do to enable TRLog subdirectories so I can
do my POST contest efforts from this PC which uses the NT platform?

Thanks.

- Jay/K4OGG