[TRLog] Scoring anomaly in Stew Perry Log

R. Kline 4x4nj@iname.com
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 19:28:41 -0000

In checking my log before submission, I found the following anomaly:

I worked US3IMZ the first time, but didn't copy his grid locator, so TRlog
correctly gave me only 1 point for the QSO.  The second time that I worked
US3IMZ, I copied his grid square correctly (and entered it into the log),
but since this was a duplicate QSO, the points credited are ZERO.

I used a line editor to enter the grid square into the line for the first
QSO, but I haven't been able to get the software to generate the correct
number of QSO points.  How may this be done?

73,
Riki, 4X4NJ